Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pleasantly surprised

well. Don't know where to star describe.

today i had a great morning with

minyie, lynne, yanming, jolland, khenghuat, siong, soonkiong and yong kiat

haha.. it was really touching to me.

well. early of morning

my dad had drove the car away,

and i thought the training will be cancel.

but half an hour he return home.

no choice have to carry on my training,

after fetching minyie and yong kiat.

minyie persist to awake jolland to join with us..

after awake him, we go the park carrying our training,

we separate 2 group to carry the activity.

finish one round, yong kiat and I looking for them.

and minyie found us,

we did some active that closing the eyes and walk or runing.

and i'm not hesitate to doing that.

because i thought that was train my listening.

I follow yong kiat direction to a show house.

>>>>>>>>>>>

'happy birhday to you, happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to sisi, happy birthday to you'

unbelieveable, that have plan this a week ago.

touching man actually..

this is out of my expectation..

after blow off the candle.

and sharing the makan.

>>>>>>>>>>

after that, around 12 we go sing K.

then go to lunch at 3.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

thank you you all who celebrating my birthday,

even though is not today.

thank you very much guys

>>>>>>>

i feel bad to those who invited me to fulsal.

guys, I'm sorry.

No comments: