Saturday, July 3, 2010

wowo..

Now, this house no more a normal person.

inculding myself.. haha..

why I laugh?!

Am I gone crazy?! haha..

just like what mr chia said,

only psycho people,

will get interest in psych logy..

I guess I'm. haha..

I'm wondering what is source made this house changed,

no, it should be this family.

everyone was changed abnormally. haha

childhood is full of happiness, even thought sometimes is bitter.

now, that feeling that I can describe is like a rojak.. haha..

I'm sure I almost gone crazy.

anyway, I guess everyone's family has a bitter story time.

anyhow... I still have suffer this in my life.

how I gonna change this family?

which part I should start 1st?

I realize that is lesser and lesser best listener anymore.

even that I also not a good listner.

Suddenly a light refresh my mind,

is that everyone doesn't like to listen 'bad story',

either the complainer is good a 'story teller',

or the 'story' is not attrative?

or maybe the complain is not a attrative person?

or maybe the lisner doesn't like the complainer?

or maybe lisner think that 'your problem is a small matter',

and make the lisner just 'listen'..

I guess I should stop this hypothesis.. haha

I myself can gone crazy,

that's no point making others gone crazy..

haiz..

No comments: